Sunday, February 19, 2012

Letter to a Friend


Dear Cherub Ren,

               Everything seems to have changed a lot. The things we enjoyed doing together before are no longer as such now. I don’t feel like reading our favourite books anymore. Their sequels are no longer pleasing to peruse.

Remember how you win a high score from that business woman’s play house without exerting so much effort? Oh, I remember the other players turning very curious on how you please that strict lady. Even I worked hard in order to have a not-so-high score from her. But you did it incredibly easy. However, you have to know that things are not the same now. Since you left, this place has gone hostile. Sometimes I even think it could have been better if I went out with you and did not pursue this endeavour anymore. I thought before that I could do this without you, but as days pass, the work seems to get harder and harder.

           I know you’re not staying for a long time there. Please come back soon. I can’t wait to have you here with us. I’m hoping that when you get back here, everything will be the same as before. We’ll wait for you.

                                                                                                                                 Your cherub,
                                                                                                                                 Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment